Two component polysulfide(polysulphide) sealant for insulating glass
Polysulfide/Polysulphide Sealant For Insulating Glass is a two-part polysulfide formulation for air filled insulating glass. Part A is the base and Part B is the curing agent. Part A is smooth and white. Part B is black. After mixing these two parts, the material will cure to high elasticity, weather-resistant and water-proof sealant.
Two component polysulfide sealant
1. Good Adhesion to cement, steel, glass, wood, natural stone etc.
2. Water resistance: Stable function to ocean water, tap water and distilled water. Small weight changes for ocean water(salt).
3. Good resistance for acid and alkali.
4. Excellent heat aging performance. Suitable to use for a long time under -40℃~120℃ environment.
5. Good radiation resistance.
Two Component Polysulfide/Polysulphide Sealant is used as a secondary sealant for dual-seal double glazing units and common construction usage.
When using as the secondary sealant for insulating glass, it normally work with first sealing hot melt butyl sealant.
Component A is white. Component B is black. After mixing A and B, the product will be black.
Please consult sales service staff for the testing report.
Before applying Double Glazing Silicone Sealant, please read Safety Data Sheet for safe use, physical and health hazard information. The Safety Data Sheet is available by contacting your sales service staff.
Two Component Polysulfide Sealant For insulating glass is packed as following:
Part A (base): 190 Liter smooth white paste in 200 Liter drums.
Part B (curing agent): 19 Liter black paste in 20 Liter pails.